Everyone loves being told “great job”,”keep it up”, and many other rewarding terms being said their way. If this sounds like something that you have been telling your little girl, it may be time to step it up a notch. Giving your little girl more than encouraging words may spike her hard work and determination to do better, whether that’s cleaning her room or studying for a spelling bee at school. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, gold earrings for girls may be the best item to buy as a reward. So what types of chores can you assign your little girl? Depending on the age of your little girl, you may want to think about reading our past blogs to find an age-appropriate chore. Here are more:
Age Appropriate Chores For Your Little Girl
If your little girl is eight- to 11-years-old:
Note: Like we mentioned in our previous post, a family chore chart may become beneficial to your daughter, and this is the perfect age to implement one.
Personal Chores -
- Keeping her bedroom clean at all times.
- Full responsibility for her homework.
- Full responsibility for her own belongings.
- Waking up on her own using an alarm clock.
- Taking care of her own personal hygiene (showering, combing hair, etc.).
Family Chores -
- Washing dishes after meals.
- Washing the family car with guidance or supervision.
- Preparing a few meals on her own (making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich).
- Light yard work (raking leaves, picking weeds, planting flowers, etc.).
- Learning how to use the washer and dryer.
- Putting her own laundry away and folding laundry by herself.
- Taking out the trash can for pick-up on trash days.
- Screening phone calls using the caller ID and only answering when appropriate.
Shop For Rewards
Clearly, there are plenty of chores your eight to 11-year-old has the ability to complete. So, now comes to fun part! What type of jewelry does your little girl love? If she’s totally into wearing earrings, you’re in luck. At Lily Nily, you’ll be able to find all of the appropriate gold earrings for girls that are high-quality and made to last. From Flower Leverback Earrings to Striped Heart Stud Earrings, we have it all. Plus, each and every one of our earrings are hand-painted with acrylic paint and backed with easy clasps that are coated in 18k gold.